Investment Analyst - Part Qualified FIA/CFA
Our client is growing their Investment Advisory practice and require two ambitious Part-Qualified Actuaries/CFA’s to join their team.
- Help design and implement tailored investment strategies for clients of varying sizes
- Effectively produce risk analysis on DB Pension Schemes although you will be required to take on additional DC responsibilities
- Develop and prepare regular client reports for use by your consultants
- Aid senior consultants in the development of business development pitches
- Support the development of your junior colleagues
Candidates will are expected to have superb academics with demonstrable client-orientated attitude. You will be taking on early client responsibilities as such you should have previous experience of engaging with senior stakeholders. This position offers the opportunity to join a growing practice in a market leading consultancy with unrivalled opportunities for progression.
To discuss this role, or to explore your career options, please contact Jude Parveselli in confidence on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Investment Analyst - Part Qualified FIA/CFA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly