Reporting Manager – Qualified Actuary
Our client, a leading UK Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join their Reporting team.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Produce accurate financial reports for IFRS, EV and Economic Capital,
- Work closely with a range of stakeholders across the business and present results to senior managers,
- Ensure all systems and processes are kept up to date and continuously look for ways to improve the reporting process,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Strong skills across, IFRS and EV Economic Capital,
- Knowledge of IFRS 17 would be advantageous,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.