MARINE INSURANCE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT BROKER- 50% COMMISSION
Clark James Insurance Recruitment are working closely with a City based Marine Insurance business who are growing rapidly and provide cover in all areas of Marine such as H&M, Yacht, Cargo, P&I, War Risks and K&R.
Due to expansion the business are now looking to recruit a development broker to grow this side of the business in the UK and Europe. You will be reliable & articulate and with a proven track record of developing Marine business.
Knowledge/experience of the insurance industry would be preferable however for the right candidate we might be prepared to consider someone with previous business development experience in the marine sector. The candidate doesn’t need to be based in London and we would accept applications from people based elsewhere in the UK and/or Europe.
- Developing new business either through existing contacts or by establishing new relationships as a result of your own research. This can be either directly with clients or via Insurance brokers.
- Searching new business opportunities and following these up either over the phone, by email or by visiting.
- Following up quotations to conclusion, keeping relevant notes.
- Advising on products & services and highlighting the benefit they can bring.
- Developing & maintaining prospect database.
In return the company are willing to offer a good basic salary and a market leading 50/50 split in commission – the sky really is the limit in terms of earning potential
Apply today for immediate interviews and more information on this terrific opportunity
Apply for MARINE INSURANCE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT BROKER- 50% COMMISSION
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly