Account Executive (Existing Business)
£22,000 - £28,000
Our Client, a market leading Insurance organisation, is continuing to grow and looking to recruit another Account Executive to work closely with their key Clients.
Working with the Account Manager you will maintain the close business relationships which have been developed with these Clients thus protecting those arrangements.
You will be strongly focussed on continually strengthening those relationships. You will also be responsible for liaising with the operational teams for day-to-day servicing and also for the implementation of new arrangements.
You will also be encouraged to identify new opportunities for the development of new customer and product lines which may arise from those existing relationships.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Maintaining regular contact with Clients either at meetings, by telephone or as appropriate to the issues to be discussed.
- Liaison with other departments and suppliers to obtain all information for Client review meetings or requests and to support in contract performance reviews and presentations.
- Interface with Clients, management and other departments on any actions arising from client review meetings.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities with existing clients and/or their partners including product development.
- Liaison with the Marketing department over presentation of proposal documents.
- Preparing and submitting proposals to Clients.
- Attending client meetings to ensure all processes and requirements are fully understood and an effective contract delivery framework is agreed and initiated.
- Liaison with the Client, internal departments and suppliers to manage delivery of new contracts on schedule.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous Account Management experience
- Experience of looking after sophisticated, professional Corporate customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience of using all Microsoft Office programs especially Excel
Due to the location and nature of the role, you will be able to drive and have your own transport