Konsileo – Client Director (£35k-60k base salary dependent on experience) Bristol, Kent, Birmingham, London
Are you an Account Executive sick of being tied to your desk doing admin? Konsileo could be the next move in your Commercial Insurance Broking career…
We are a commercial insurance broking startup, and we value face to face advice for our clients. Konsileo is disrupting the broking industry. We are building an agile, tech enabled organisation, where the customer drives every decision we make. At the core of our tech is the premise to reduce time spent on admin by brokers (up to 60%), enabling you to spend more time building deep and long-term relationships with your clients.
Scrap the complex hierarchies and poor legacy systems and future-proof your career as a broker by using innovative tech in a collaborative environment.
Our main aim: Happy clients. Happy Brokers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Client Director to join our growing commercial insurance broking startup.
- Comfortable prospecting for new clients and keen to try new techniques for generating leads
- Able to build strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Technically proficient
- Keen to take on an advisory role, where you truly get to the core of your client’s businesses
- Comfortable adapting to new environments
- Excited to be at the forefront of disruption in the insurance industry
Minimum 7 years’ experience in a client-facing role, CII qualifications desired but not essential
- Work well in a team
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Confidence to advise and negotiate with clients and underwriters
- Professional attitude towards work & self-motivating
- Positive & open mindset – we want your ideas on how to continually improve our technology
- Guaranteed base annual salary (35k-65k+ dependent on experience)
- Startup hub style office space (currently in London and Bristol, other areas considered)
- Access to state of the art broking technology
- Flexible working – choose your hours or work from home, with face to face support on hand when required
- Collaborative working environment with a focus on professional development
Opportunities in Bristol, Kent, Birmingham & London; open to other locations for the right candidate.