Claims Adjuster - Claims Adjuster - Financial & Specialty Lines
QBE’s European Operations, which accounts for over 27% of QBE Group turnover, is a leading specialist in London market and European commercial lines business. Active in both the Lloyd’s and company market, QBE offers considerable diversity to the broking community. We are a socially responsible company and give our customers the ability to invest a portion of their premiums in environmentally and socially beneficial projects.
The Claims team has been built to meet the evolving needs of our business and our customers. The team is a formidable force for QBE, comprising over five hundred people spread across multiple locations within UK and the rest of Europe, and reflecting the diversity and strength of the region. Handling over 200,000 claims a year, QBE has built a reputation for excellence within the market and is widely recognised for its technical expertise
You will be responsible for handling a variety of Professional and Financial Lines, up to a value of £250,000 including liability disputes and policy coverage issues.
Your responsibilities for this role may include, but are not limited to:
- Accurately triaging and managing claim files through to settlement, prioritising new and existing work appropriately.
- Enthusiastically seeking to establish liability and indemnity on all claims
- Delivering a world class service to customers
- Handling all claims competently to ensure that they are adequately reserved and settled as economically and fairly as possible
- Producing ad-hoc claims reports for stakeholders as required
- Being part of a market-leading claims team with a focus on quality customer service
You will need to be able to demonstrate the following qualities and abilities:
- Effective communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills
- Comfortable with manipulating data and producing reports
- A strong team player
At QBE, we view our people as our most precious asset. We understand the importance of fostering a work environment that is responsive to the changing needs of today's workforce. QBE aims to build a workplace that is fair and inclusive because we want to attract and retain the best people to do the job. Search for QBE on Vercida to learn more about our Diversity and Inclusion programmes and policies.
More searches like this
- Claims Adjuster Lloyd's of London Market jobs in Yorkshire and the Humber
- Claims Adviser Lloyd's of London Market jobs in Yorkshire and the Humber
- Claims Handler/ Executive Lloyd's of London Market jobs in Yorkshire and the Humber
- Claims Negotiator Lloyd's of London Market jobs in Yorkshire and the Humber
- Claims Technician Lloyd's of London Market jobs in Yorkshire and the Humber