Client Solutions Manager
You will be working within a small team responsible for the management of the largest client relationships and new business opportunities across QBE European Operations. Reporting to the EO Director of Client Service, this role is pivotal in supporting the Northern Regional Manager and the senior Regional management team achieve the annual business plan and client servicing objectives.
Based in Manchester or Leeds but working with clients and brokers from across the North of England, the role will focus on management of the our largest clients across all commercial product segments. You will have extensive experience in dealing with corporate insurance programmes and demonstrate the ability to work in partnership with both underwriting and distribution teams. Also key to the role will be maximising income by retention and growth of existing accounts and strategic development of new business via broking partners, enabling us to build sustainable and profitable growth.
Your responsibilities for this role may include, but will not be limited to, the development and systematic implementation of a client engagement strategy across the Region, focusing on:
- Retention strategies to defend existing business and increase cross-selling opportunities
- Managing a cohesive pipeline of new opportunities
- Leading an engagement strategy for chosen existing & new clients encompassing all elements of the QBE proposition
- Create a service proposition/solution for an identified portfolio clients which is aligned to their needs
- Develop client/broker engagement plans for allocated clients and opportunities.
- Proactively keep up to date with industry developments to ensure practices and outputs are of a high standard and drive forward continuous improvement to ensure QBE is ahead of its competitors.
- Provide specialist advice on complex underwriting programmes and legislation and enable the wider QBE team to access detailed information from the appropriate sources.
- Contribute and influence in the review and analysis of the regional portfolio, to identify new business development opportunities including multiple business line solutions
You will need to be able to display you have the following qualifications and experience:
- A confident networker with significant knowledge and experience of commercial insurance and broking practice strategies
- Substantial client management and underwriting environment experience across cross class propositions
- Significant exposure to the insurance industry, with an ability to operate across all products, functions and numerous locations/territories.
- Extensive experience of contributing to the management of a financial services business at a senior level.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong influencing skills, gravitas and emotional intelligence; fostering an assured and thoughtful approach that will provide colleagues and customers alike with confidence even in the most challenging and fluid of business situations
More searches like this
- Account Management General Insurance jobs in North West England
- Business Development General Insurance jobs in North West England
- Commercial Broker General Insurance jobs in North West England
- Insurance Broker General Insurance jobs in North West England
- Senior Broker General Insurance jobs in North West England