International Customer Experience Manager
William Russell Limited is a trusted brand in international health insurance for expatriates and high net worth individuals throughout the world.
To ensure our customers enjoy the best customer experience possible, we are recruiting for an International Customer Experience Manager based in our UK team who will lead our customer and broker servicing teams in the UK and in our global operations.
For this position we require a highly energetic individual, who is passionate about customer led improvement and who will work across the business to embed a customer first culture. This is a key role in delivering the William Russell goal to achieve a market leading customer experience and forms a core part of the William Russell Leadership Team.
- Lead several small teams of customer and broker servicing professionals in the UK, Dubai and Hong Kong
- Work with the Head of Operations to manage growth and ensure a scalable operating model
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve the customer journey
- Act as the voice of the customer
- Captivate and engage the energy of people throughout the organisation to work collaboratively, for optimum customer experience delivery, enhancing customer loyalty, revenue and profit
- Ownership of the end to end customer journey
- Delivery of the William Russell brand ethos across all customer / broker touchpoints
- Ensure all employees across William Russell locations feel that they are part of one company
- Motivate and lead the customer services teams to identify and implement innovative ways to improve the customer experience
The ideal candidate is likely to have led a customer facing service department for at least 5 years with demonstrable experience of leading significant change and process improvement.
Knowledge and experience of working within the insurance or financial services industry is highly desirable.
- A minimum of 5 years of leadership experience with a progressive service organization that has driven successful customer and employee transformation initiatives
- A thorough understanding of customer facing operations
- Experience in managing remote teams
- Proven ability to influence, challenge, motivate and negotiate at all levels, in order to gain trust and engage buy-in across the organisation
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and must be able to travel internationally for business.