Recruitment Consultant - Broking, Claims & Underwriting
If you are currently working in the insurance industry (recruitment, underwriting, claims, broking or sales background) and have knowledge of the Home Counties / Regional markets then this could be the perfect opportunity for you to join a niche, client-focused recruitment consultancy.
Who are Eames Consulting?
We are a fast-growing and reputable recruitment firm operating in the Financial and Professional Services sectors. With 130+ staff and offices in London, Zurich, Singapore and Hong Kong, we’ve experienced year on year growth since our inception in 2002.
We are proud of the culture we have developed here and the strongest endorsement of this is hearing what our people have to say. So don’t just take it from us – here are some of the reasons our team have told us they love working for Eames.
- High performing workforce
- Established brand in the market
- Believable values and vision
- Mature environment
- Supportive and patient
- Visible hands on management team
A bit about the team
The team has 9 consultants, all ranging in seniority and background, with each individual focusing on their chosen markets. The team has an autonomous style of working, allowing consultants to pursue their interests and specialisms.
The team is led by a hands-on and well-respected partner and director who has experience of hiring consultants from varying backgrounds and developing them into market specialists. The team can offer the following:
- 50 years’ combined experience to leverage off
- A prestigious list of clients include Lloyd’s syndicates, company market insurers, brokers and MGAs
- A mature working environment – not KPI heavy or a hard sales environment
- A division boasting some of Eames’ most successful consultants
- A number of accolades won including our High Achiever’s Club, Director’s Lunch and all-expense paid holidays
What will you be doing?
Focusing specifically on the Home Counties / Regional markets, we are seeking a driven individual to:
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients including Brokers, Insurers and MGAs of all sizes
- Provide a consultative and first class service which will encompass a strong knowledge of various classes of business and disciplines
- Work closely with our clients in order to attract upper quartile talent in line with expectations via all relevant channels
- Network extensively with the candidate community in order to map out the best talent
- Collaborate with the other divisions within Eames in order to seek out opportunities and develop new client relationships
Skills & Experience required
- Previous experience in the insurance industry in a development-focused / sales role
- Knowledge of the Home Counties insurance market
- Smartly presented with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Previous experience of developing new client relationships
- Tenacity and perseverance
- Energy, enthusiasm, drive and competitive edge
- Degree educated (preferred but not essential)
Apply for Recruitment Consultant - Broking, Claims & Underwriting
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly