Are you looking to further your career in Risk Management? Our client, a specialist and highly respected Lloyd’s syndicate, is looking for a Risk Analyst to join their Risk Management and Compliance department. Reporting to the Risk Framework Manager you will assist in the development and operation of the Risk Management function and to assist with any associated compliance issues in respect of the Syndicate and across the Group where appropriate. Specific responsibilities of the Risk Analyst include the following:
- Co-ordinate the quarterly risk and control assessment process.
- Assist in the identification, assessment and treatment of those risks impacting the various business units within the company.
- Maintaining the risk management systems employed and the internal business timetable.
- Contribute to the provision of risk management information to support the ORSA process.
- Maintaining a culture of risk management within the organisation.
- Produce the papers for the bi-weekly Risk and Compliance Team meetings as required.
- Collate and report quarterly risk appetite metrics.
- Assist the Risk Framework Manager and the Risk and Compliance Director in producing reports to be presented at the quarterly Risk Framework and Compliance Committee meetings.
- Contribute towards the emerging risks process by attending the Lloyd’s SIG and reporting findings to the Emerging Risks Executive.
- Where required, undertake the slip checking process of all lead-risks for PBQA purposes.
- Where required, process underwriting risks written through sanctions software.
- Undertaking any other compliance related duties as may be reasonably required.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as Risk Analyst, you will be educated to degree level or equivalent standard with A-level A-C grade passes in English Language. In addition, you will ideally be part qualified IRM/ACCA/IIA/CII, have relevant work experience gained within the Lloyd’s / London Insurance Market and a sound understanding of Company, FCA/PRA, Lloyd’s and other Regulators’ Compliance requirements.