Compliance & Quality Manager
Quality & Compliance Manager
As Quality & Compliance Manager you will act as the interface between the Quality / Compliance and contact centre environment.
Very much a hands-on role covering all aspects of claims and service activity from recruitment, through training and development, product / policy design, scripting and all facets of customer interaction within the claims and complaints journeys.
• Facilitating the embedding of a compliance culture within the contact centre
• Identify and address risk-based areas through the coordination and completion of the monitoring activity and completion of any follow-up actions
• Supporting the Directors with all aspects of regulatory risk management within the contact centre and claims management process.
• Assess and mitigate regulatory risk arising from contact centre operations with particular focus on FCA & Insurance Conduct Risk
• Owning the Complaints process, ensuring regulated timeframes are achieved, correct correspondence issues, actions are put in place and completed to eliminate their repetition.
• Regular meetings with contact centre management and employees on compliance in both ongoing operations and changes to the contact centre environment including, but not limited to:
- Staff training
- Learning & Development
- Quality Assurance
- Sales and Retention
- Claims handling
- Complaints handling
- Root cause analysis
- The fair treatment of customers
- Product delivery
- Telephone scripts
- Creation of monthly compliance reports
- IT and Telephony
Required Skills & Experience:
You will have an established background in compliance and regulatory risk management within customer facing organisations. It is essential that you have Financial Services experience, ideally within an FCA regulated insurance contact centre environment.
You’ll be a natural communicator with the ability to build relationships with a range of external and internal stakeholders and can build rapport with contact centre agents and compliance professionals alike, using your excellent interpersonal skills.
As a highly motivated individual, you will be able to work autonomously and prioritise your workload with little guidance. You have a highly analytical approach, which, along with your second to none business and commercial awareness enables you to produce effective reporting.