Management Information Manager
A major Client in the Insurance industry is seeking a talented MI professional for a successful and growing Division which focuses on delivering high quality service to their Insurance partners.
This is achieved by providing accurate reports and performance monitoring which helps deliver excellent client relationship management.
You will be responsible for managing technical Management Information queries and ensuring databases are continually developed to reflect the current status of all policies, quotes and any other required information. You will be active in the design of processes and the KPIs to measure them, across the locations, and will be an escalation point for complex issues.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Analyse and understand all outputs, their sources and environments
- Review business requirements for data to ensure excellent delivery
- Challenge requests where appropriate and suggest viable alternatives
- Work alongside IT to ensure requirements are well understood, and solutions are appropriate
- Use analytical ability to support the business and Clients with decision making
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate:
- Experience of developing MI information and reports
- Good Excel and ideally some relational database experience eg. Access, VBA
- Ability to work under pressure, within tight deadlines
- Attention to detail , with high level focus on quality
- Excellent communication skills as the role will involve regular interaction with Clients
The role will involve working closely with teams in London, Ipswich and Internationally. It will also be necessary to attend meetings with Clients
This is an exciting opportunity to make a difference to key business relationships within a very successful and growing Division.