IT Supplier Manager
A market leading insurance organisation who pride themselves on the service they deliver to their customers are looking to recruit an IT Supplier Manager to Manager IT Relationships with key IT suppliers throughout the lifecycle of the agreement through to termination. You will be managing contract performance and will be identifying and delivering additional value into the supply chain, ensuring all information and cyber security and supplier management issues are appropriately governed.
You will be creating, managing and reporting service reviews with suppliers to monitor supplier performance against agreed service levels. You will evaluate existing supply chain processes, recommend and implement supply chain process improvements in order to deliver enhanced value. You will be managing complex processes that enable the effective running of key supplier relationships and oversee adherence to methods and processes.
This is a pivotal role that with will require the candidate to be a subject matter expert in general insurance business, specifically in relation to IT supplier and systems. You will use best practice to support the business in developing their business areas. It will require you to work closely and collaboratively with the business and supplier to provide the required expertise, fully understanding all requirements to provide optimal value to the organisation.
You will need:
- A full understanding of the supply chain within a large financial services setting including the role of suppliers, their importance and impact on the organisation. You will have knowledge of the regulatory obligations relating to the supply chain
- Understanding of supplier governance and it's implementation for different agreements/services
- Ideally knowledge of I90, EDI, Polaris, CDL, SSP or the ability to gain the required knowedge of these business systems
- Knowledge of insurance products
- Full awareness of regulatory changes impacting on products, systems and services
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, spreadsheets, Powerpoint Office and application tools
You will be rewarded on your performance and attitude with a highly attractive benefits package including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days holiday, private medical insurance, share schemes, performance bonus and agile working.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.