Volume Claims Adjuster
WPR is delighted to be assisting a global insurer hire a Volume Claims Adjuster in its Guildford office. The purpose of this role is to handle lower value, non-complex claims that are outside of the Claims Support scope and to undertake claims administration for the team ensuring accurate claims data is maintained.
Specific duties include;
- Responsible for adjusting claims within authority limits and in accordance with the Claims Philosophy and associated key performance measures, including Lloyd’s Minimum Standards;
- Reporting to Direct APH Claims Specialist, where appropriate, in particular, where claims are above, or have the potential to go above, own authority limits;
- Setting appropriate and accurate case reserves in a timely manner;
- Ensuring prompt payment of valid, undisputed claims;
- Maintaining accurate claims data across our various claims management systems and ensuring that all claims documents are appropriately filed in the document storage system;
- Provide triage of incoming claims where appropriate, segmenting claims promptly;
- Developing positive, professional dialogue with both Brokers and Insureds on claims matters and, wherever possible, actively participating in market events as deemed necessary to positively raise the Company profile;
- Liaising with external experts, including appropriate management of our panel including Terms of Engagement and Fees;
- Set-up, administer and manage a case diary and appropriate follow-up on all claims;
This role would suit a Claims Adjuster with broad claims experience across multiple classes of business, strong data analysis skills, and experience of ECF/CLASS systems.
Apply for Volume Claims Adjuster
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly