Account Handler – Steadfast Placement Solutions
Steadfast is the largest general insurance broker network and the biggest underwriting agency group in Australia and New Zealand. Our network of 300+ brokers, across 700+ offices, and 23 underwriting agencies generate GWP of over $6 billion
Steadfast Placement Solutions (SPS) is a dedicated, exclusive resource for the Steadfast network, dealing in and providing specialised services for Steadfast Brokers. Our highly specialised team delivers powerful, unique solutions for challenging and hard-to-place business.
This role will be instrumental in the day to day operation of the wholesale insurance division at Steadfast. This will involve handling renewals, producing documentation, liaising with producing brokers, colleagues and underwriters and broking business into Lloyd’s where required. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a growing team. The successful candidate will be required to take on significant responsibility and be prepared to work across multiple classes of business but predominantly Property, Casualty and PI.
- Assist with the renewal process, including sending renewal invitations, preparing market information, and sending quotations
- Produce market documentation such as MRC’s, endorsements and policy documentation
- Implementing renewal and broking strategies in accordance with instructions received from Senior Brokers
- Inputting information into organisations business systems to enable tracking of invoices, closings and payments
- Ensuring compliance of documentation and processes
- Answering and responding to daily enquiries
- Developing and maintaining meaningful working relationships with insurers, colleagues and producing brokers
- 1+ years’ experience in an insurance company, underwriting agency or insurance brokerage
- Experience of various size risks (SME to large corporate) for all classes of business
- Strong technical and compliance knowledge
- Experience handling Australian business would be beneficial
- Position will be responsible for developing and establishing systems and processes
- Must be able to understand both Lloyd’s and local insurance policy wordings
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, please submit your application by clicking the apply button NOW.