Commercial Account Handler
Looking for a role which offers progression? A chance to gain professional qualifications? Great! We are offering a Commercial Account Handler opportunity within the commercial general insurance market.
A forward thinking, progressive firm with a growing reputation within the commercial insurance field, providing full insurance and risk management products for SME and commercial insurance clients nationally.
- Up to £23k basic
- Commission structure in place (subject to performance)
- Opportunities to progress internally
- As MD loves to develop staff, training days will be offered within London and Lloyds market
- Converting incoming leads via website and well known comparison sites
- Maintain all statutory and company regulations to protect all aspects of business
- Upsell products effectively when possible
- Must have minimum of 5 GCSE's (or equivalent), including Math's and English
- Sales experience within the Broker or Insurer market
- Experience with converting leads efficiently
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Good IT skills, competent with all Microsoft Office applications
To be considered you should be a confident and friendly communicator who enjoys building relationships with clients. You should hold some experience within the insurance sector. Insurance qualifications are not essential for this role. Some exposure to Open GI would be a bonus. Please send CV/applications to harry brearley and we'll be in touch with more information.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.