Customer Success Executive
Digital Risks is tearing up the insurance industry, with a new way of buying business insurance as a flexible monthly subscription. Voted one of the top insurtech start-ups by Techworld, we’re already turning heads in the industry, and winning the hearts and minds of our clients.
With products designed for creatives, techies, innovators and visionaries, we’re on a mission to help protect our clients’ ventures, whatever the world throws at them.
And did we mention we’re ambitious? Backed by world-leading partners and with substantial funding behind us, we’re ready to take the insurance industry by storm.
ABOUT THE ROLE
It's an exciting time for us, to say the least. We're gearing up to hit some serious 10x growth targets this year, and are looking for a new Customer Success Executive to help us get there.
A brand-new role in the company, within an industry ripe for transformation, there is plenty to sink your teeth into!
The perfect person is a super-organised and enthusiastic people-person, eager to deliver exceptional service to our clients.
You will be an integral part of the team, joining us at a very exciting time - with heaps of opportunity to progress your career.
Daily tasks will include:
- Be a voice and expert for the Digital Risks brand.
- Manage incoming enquiries by phone, email and online chat.
- Support existing customers with product, account and billing queries.
- Engage and build relationships with prospects and clients.
- Collect feedback and support continuous improvement across the business.
- General admin tasks as needed from time to time.
- Managing referrals with our insurance partners.
You’ll be on the front line with our customers so good English and maths skills are a must (GCSE grade C or above/equivalent).
You don’t necessarily need to know about insurance as you will receive full training - but experience working in an office environment is preferred.
- 2+ years experience in a customer service or sales role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Confident phone manner.
- Passionate about delivering good customer service and problem solving.
- Exceptional organisational and multitasking skills.
- Self-motivated - can work alone and as part of a team.
- Willingness to learn and adopt in a dynamic business environment.
- Tech savvy.
We're committed to making Digital Risks an enjoyable and rewarding place to work. We've built a fantastic team so far, and believe hard work deserves real rewards:
- Competitive salary with regular reviews.
- Equity package (EMI scheme) - offering real rewards for delivering business success.
- Ability to develop and grow your career within the company.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays - work hard, play hard!
- Vitality private health and dental insurance.
- Great pension (contributions up to 10% of salary).
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Amazing team. Great founders. Supportive board and investors.
- Fun, modern and informal office environment with regular team social events.
- Central London location with the best lunch in town (Borough market!)