- Contract Type
Implement Compliance Solutions & Resources Limited (ICSR) is a relatively new bespoke advisory and consulting company, created to support insurance businesses requiring transformation brought about by growth, acquisitions, corporate restructurings, changes in law or regulation or interpretation, the introduction of new products or distribution channels, changes in technology or intervention by regulators.
We help our customers, (insurers, brokers and MGAs), with the issues which are affecting their governance and control environment including compliance, risk, internal audit and corporate governance.
No longer a start-up, our business has seen considerable growth as a result of the significant volume of issues in the UK insurance industry in the last year including Brexit, GDPR, IDD and SMCR as well as through our clients’ organic and inorganic growth. We are now looking to expand our Talent Pool of consultants with more like-minded self-employed professionals.
We have a modern business model with a unique approach to the way clients are supported which is focused on helping to design and implement solutions to the issues they face. Rather than just advising clients on particular requirements and leaving them to sort out how fix the issue you will be helping to achieve their goals by advising on what is required and supporting the fixing.
Being part of this model means that you will enjoy:
Being part of a brand:
- we will provide a strong reputation as individuals and as a collective
- we will provide marketing opportunities and material.
- resource support where a client requires more than one skill or person
- access to technical experts with diverse experience
- assistance with idea generation, resolving issues and sharing technical know-how between the collective
- we will provide the business administrative support: - Insurance cover – PI/EL /PL - Contract and payment arrangements
In return for your contribution to the ICSR model, you will benefit from all of the above and maintain your independence, whilst maximising the generation of additional business opportunities with a recognised brand.
We would like to hear from you if you are a solution focused, happy and motivated consultant or contractor with considerable experience of working within the insurance industry with any of the following expertise:
Compliance in particular:
- Financial crime
- Conduct Risk and Culture
- Product development and lifecycles
- Risk Management, including Solvency II Pillar 2
- Internal Audit
- Corporate Governance
- Company Secretarial
- Training on compliance, corporate governance, risk or internal audit issues
You will have ‘been there and done it’ working in-house and/or as a self-employed consultant for a minimum of 15 years, have a great reputation, good network and the desire to contribute to ICSR, in order to leverage greater benefits.
Please email your CV and contact details using the 'Apply' button
Apply for Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly