Software Engineer - Insurance
We have an excellent opportunity for someone with drive and ambition to join a growing and highly respected Insurance software company in the role of Software Engineer. The company offers innovative, efficient and intuitive solutions, using Business Process Automation technology.
The Software Developer will be a key member of the company’s Development Team. This role requires a strong software development background, being detail driven and excellent problem solving abilities. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the design and development of new solutions as well as development of new features in the current product set. You will be working in a fast-paced environment to implement new solutions for the London and Global Insurance Markets.
- Ability to write high quality code while adhering to company standards
- Working with the Business Analysts to understand product requirements, and providing technical feedback
- Researching technical solutions to the requirements, and developing working prototypes when necessary
- Translating product requirements into technical designs and solutions
- Own the software development of the designed solution
- Ability to identify issues with the applications and problem solve when needed • Have the ability to multitask
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in a software development role
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Source/Version Control experience – Preferably TFS
In addition, experience gained working in the Insurance Industry, or having an understanding of the industry, would be highly beneficial.