Commercial Claims Handler
A fantastic opportunity has become available to join a prestigious insurance Broker as a Commercial Claims Handler. The role will involve dealing with a mix of commercial claims. A proven track record of claims, ideally within a Broker setting is essential.
You will join a team of experienced Claims Handlers and will maintain a portfolio of allocated clients, ensuring their claims are handled and settled efficiently.
- You will ensure that all claims are processed in a professional and efficient manner
- Work closely with Insurers and third parties in order to manage new and existing claims within established SLA's
- Provide expert advice to clients on claims issues, maintaining excellent working relationships
- Advise the client on coverage issues and clarify missing information with clients
- Provide analysis and reports regularly to clients and management
- Keep systems updated and ensure work loads and diary are managed appropriately
- Previous liability claims experience is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of Word and Excel
- Good customer service skills and the ability to manage time and organise workloads
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.