Are you an experienced Account Executive with property and casualty insurance background and would be happy to focus on the public sector? Are you interested in building relationships with a broad spectrum of clients across public sector, not for profit, NHS, public bodies and social housing?
Based in the Midlands, you will be responsible for the profitable handling and growth of existing and new client accounts. You will work closely with Account Handlers to effectively manage a large portfolio of public sector clients to ensure best practice is achieved.
A market-leading, corporate organisation is seeking an experienced Account Executive with a strong new business focus to manage, develop and expand an existing book of business that has a good mix of insurance programmes (mainly property and casualty with some motor fleet)
- Manage a portfolio of clients within the public entities sector
- Identify and agree strategies for, client's risk management, risk financing and insurance needs and objectives
- Lead and sign off insurance programme design activities
- Produce budget proposals and negotiate fees
- Host client and insurer meetings in conjunction with specialist Broker and client service teams
- Strive to deliver best practice, market-leading service and solutions for all clients
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Property and casualty (combined) insurance experience
- Proven corporate client executive/account management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Negotiating and influencing skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- ACII part/fully qualified (or equivalent)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful growing UK wide team with good long term career opportunities available.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.