Lead Solutions Architect
Senior Solutions Architect
City of London
About the Company:
The global leader in technology, analytics, and data service solutions across risk, safety and claims management for many of the world's largest corporations.
They support customers in 25 countries and have a trusted data store of over 60 million claims amassed through decades of operation. With the industry's single largest risk database, they uniquely enable customers to accurately analyse trends, gain industry insights, optimise decision-making, and reduce costs across the entire risk lifecycle.
About The Role:
As a Senior Solutions Architect you will be responsible for supporting new sales and existing clients by through pre-sales scoping and consulting; and leading the design, develop and deliver project deliverables. This may involve engaging with Clients, Colleagues, Business Partners on a consultancy basis through communication and visiting client site to undertake technical business analysis, supporting pre-sales demos and other consulting activities as required.
- Identify the optimum solution, and provide recommendations to the Sales / Account Executive and Client. Where necessary, lead meetings to uncover underlying requirements.
- Develop, design, or create new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
- Document client and market requirements and provide objective, comprehensive feedback for product enhancements.
- Analysing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems. Maintain the knowledge and direction of both the big picture and details of a project. Develop specific goals and plans to prioritise, organise, and accomplish the project work. Procuring additional resources to fill knowledge or skill gaps to meet goals of project.
- Consult with clients or colleagues on project status, solution proposals and technical issues such as software system design and maintenance, and receive support. Timely, transparent communication of project status for stakeholders.
- Partner with Client, Projects and Service Colleagues to foster discussion and resolution of matters such as work procedures, complaints, delays, and changes to scope. Ultimately accountable for the overall design and architecture of all deliverables and the project as a whole.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience with Risk Management Information Systems
- Proven experience of working as a Business Analyst with Technical IT experience
- Previous experience of working in a client facing consulting or business analysis environment
- Knowledge of the Insurance industry will be an advantage
- Proven SQL experience
- Fluent written and spoken English. Second language would be a bonus (ideally French, Dutch or German)
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.