A rapidly expanding Insurer in the Yorkshire area, who are specialists in commercial insurance and some niche product lines.
Due to some significant recent growth, they are looking bring a team leader on board to build and lead a small team of Account Handlers.
Reporting directly into the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the management of a small wholesale team of around 5 Account Handlers.
Developing and maintaining knowledge of a varied range of products available.
Leading and actively performance manage a team to deliver a set of agreed targets and outstanding performance.
- Proactively coach and develop a team of Wholesale Account Handlers to increase overall capability through specialist knowledge and existing business
- Dealing with a mix of new business and existing
- Coaching and mentoring a small team, including appraisals
To be successful you will need
- Proven account handling experience with a reputable Broker
- Experience of managing/leading a small team
- Strong commercial product knowledge
- Motor fleet knowledge would also be highly advantageous
What's on offer
- On offer is a competitive basic salary of up to £42,000 plus annual bonus and a wider benefits package
- This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to step up into a hands-on leadership role
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.