We are working with a leading insurance brokerage that have an opportunity for an experienced Insurance Administrator to join their private clients team.
This is an organisation that strives to give their staff more than 'a job', they care about their employees experience, from the initial recruitment to encouraging the advancement of employees with a clear career path.
They offer an excellent benefits package to support every aspect of their employees health and well-being.
The role will be based around:
- Provision of administrative support
- Preparing renewal questionnaires
- Collect data/statistics for inclusion in market presentations
- Preparation of marketing documentation for new business, renewals and mid-term amendments
- Working on premium allocations where required
- Preparation and issuance of invoices, mid-term amendments and closings
- Create and update relevant systems
- Liaise with Insurers and clients as required
- Prompt and accurate resolution of accounts queries
- Provide support in the overall servicing of the client's insurance programme and retention of the business
- Monitor and respond to management information reports
That is why you will have an understanding of the general principles of insurance and have some experience within the industry, ideally within an administrative support role. You will be able to demonstrate a commitment to your long-term career within the industry.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.