Senior Technician - Power, Utilities & Construction
The role will entail:
- Representing the company to clients and markets
- Preparing market submissions and placing documentation
- Maintaining clear files reflecting the transactions undertaken on behalf of clients
- Ongoing communication with markets and clients on new and renewal business
- Inviting and monitoring renewal instructions
- Providing support to the producers/brokers in the team
Applicants should be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Ideally Power, Nuclear and Construction experience
- Failing this a solid background in North American Property insurance
- Ability to structure insurance contracts for complex risks
- Ability to retain existing business and the confidence of the clients
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a evolving and dynamic organisation.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.