Client Director Commercial Insurance
Are you a Commercial Account Executive sick of being tied to your desk doing admin? Konsileo could be the next move in your Commercial Insurance Broking career…
We are a commercial insurance broking startup, and we value face to face advice for our clients. Konsileo is disrupting the broking industry. We are building an agile, tech enabled organisation, where the customer drives every decision we make. At the core of our tech is the premise to reduce time spent on admin by brokers (up to 50%), enabling you to spend more time building deep and long-term relationships with your clients.
We believe brokers are key to the success of their clients’ businesses – so we are looking for brokers with strong client-relationships and experience in the SME/mid-market space.
Scrap the complex hierarchies and poor legacy systems and future-proof your career as a commercial broker by using innovative tech in a collaborative environment.
Our main aim: Happy clients. Happy Brokers.
We are looking for enthusiastic Commercial Client Directors to join our growing commercial insurance broking startup based in regional hubs around the UK.
* Comfortable prospecting for new clients and keen to try new techniques for generating leads
* Able to build strong, long-lasting client relationships
* Technically proficient
* Keen to take on an advisory role, where you truly get to the core of your client’s businesses
* Comfortable adapting to new environments
* Excited to be at the forefront of disruption in the insurance industry
* Highly motivated to organise own workload and priorities plus comfortable working remotely (until we have more than one broker in a region!)
* Open and transparent way of working – our culture is very open and honest, with our primary aim to help you be a successful Konsileo broker
Minimum 7 years’ experience in a client-facing commercial broking role, CII qualifications desired but not essential
* Work well in a team
* High attention to detail
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Confidence to advise and negotiate with clients and underwriters
* Professional attitude towards work & self-motivating
* Positive & open mindset – we want your ideas on how to continually improve our technology
* Guaranteed base annual salary (£35k-£75k+ dependent on experience)
* Startup hub style office space (currently in Kent and Bristol, other locations being considered but at first it may be a work from home setup depending on your requirements)
* Access to state of the art broking technology
* Flexible working – Full-time role but with flexible hours
* Collaborative working environment with a focus on professional development
Opportunities across the UK available, we are looking to setup hubs around the right people rather than finding set locations first!