One of the fastest growing technology companies in the London Insurance Market, who develop industry leading Claims Management and Document Management software for Lloyd’s and Company Carriers are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager to join its London client facing team due to new client wins and continued success.
You will play a central part in the business and the role will include:
- Managing small customer projects, including Change Request Programmes, through the lifecycle of the project;
- Involvement in larger customer projects;
- Project Status Reporting and Management Reporting
- Gathering key business requirements from clients and convert them into technical documents that the technical teams can understand;
- Training business users and providing user documentation;
- Supporting customers throughout testing;
- Ongoing Customer Relationship.
You will receive on the job training to improve your skills in IT and Business, however, candidates that are already Prince2 qualified and have General London Insurance Market experience would be of particular interest. You will also be given a lot of responsibility from the start of your career and will be rewarded for hard work and determination.
The successful applicant must be creative, enjoy a challenge and be comfortable working within a busy, dynamic environment. experience would also be highly beneficial.
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly