Credit Hire Claims Handler
A leading city centre organisation is looking to add an experienced Credit Hire Claims Handler to their Birmingham team.
It is an organisation that strives to ensure their employees are offered professional development. Progression can either be technical, building client relationships or management. Support will also be given to talented individual to pursue industry leading qualifications.
The role is based around:
- Handling varied caseload of credit hire claims
- You will act as a point of contact for clients and demonstrate a high level of financial management in respect of your own files. Handle a varied caseload of litigated work with an appropriate level of supervision
- Comply with internal and external service level agreements
- To record timely and accurate management information
- Act as a point of contact for clients, demonstrating a level of knowledge and skill commensurate with experience
- Maintain and develop technical knowledge through attendance at training sessions and reading appropriate publications
- *You will be required to handle confidential information in line with data security protocols
To be considered for this role;
- You must have previous experience dealing with credit hire motor claims
- Strong relationship skills and have the ability to deal with clients on a day to day basis
- Knowledge of the civil procedure rules
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for Credit Hire Claims Handler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly