An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Trading Underwriter to join a large national Insurer in Manchester.
Our client is a highly regarded national Insurer operating in the heart of Manchester city centre.
- To win and retain profitable business from brokers serviced by your region
- To improve your underwriting and trading skills
- To deliver high quality service to your regions Brokers
- Supporting the delivery on new business financial plans
- Deliver high quality Broker and underwriting service
- Identify and manage own risks
- Successfully deliver on agreed new business and Broker visit targets
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have proven experience of working within a development/trading underwriting role, specialising in property and casualty product lines.
Excellent trading and Broker relationship building skills are essential for this role.
What's on offer?
On offer is a highly competitive basic salary of up to £45,000 plus an extensive variety of benefits including: bonus, pension and private medical/dental insurance.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced New Business Underwriter to develop their skills in a Broker facing role.