Our client is a fast-growing insurance brokerage based in Berkshire. Due to a high demand for their services, they have a need to expand their existing workforce.
They are currently looking to recruit an Insurance Consultant to join their successful team. This a fantastic opportunity for the right individual in a role with genuine career prospects in a fast-growing department, which deals mainly in personal insurance with a little commercial.
Salary: Up to £24k (negotiable depending on experience) per annum plus commission (£28k plus OTE)
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday 09:00am – 17:30pm, a couple of 10:00am to 6:30pm finishes a week and Saturdays 09:00am – 13:00pm which are all worked on a rota basis.
Qualification: A Cert CII or above qualification is desired but not essential
Experience: Previous insurance experience preferred, excellent sales and customer service skills are essential for this role
The ideal candidate would possess;
- strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- the confidence to advise and negotiate with clients and underwriters;
- the ability to build and develop relationships with clients and underwriters;
- a high level of numeracy;
- the ability to manage their time and be able to work on a number of cases concurrently;
- strong analytical skills;
- the ability to work well within a team;
- an assertive, can do approach to work;
- strong administrative and IT skills.