Corporate Account Executive
A well known Broker has re-structured and strenthened its brand and continuing to grow. As part of this strategy they are seeking another experienced Executive to join their team.
You will work closely with prospective Corporate Clients introduced through the business to you and will respond to their insurance and risk management needs and then importantly, winning their business, You can then decide if you want to handle them through annual renewals.
You will have the drive to develop your new business pipeline and you'll have the support to enable you to successfully convert high levels. Then you will use your excellent communication and relationship building skills to retain and develop existing clients to build and maintain your Book - if you wish.
Some of the key accountabilities for this role will be:
- Developing prospects, understanding their needs and providing compettive coverage
- Managing the client renewal process to ensure successful client outcomes.
- Understanding clients' business and advising on key risk and insurance issues.
- Retention and growth of a portfolio of existing clients.
- Cross selling risk management and other added value services to clients.
To be credible with your Clients you will have Commercial Insurance experience as well as first class client facing skills, exceptional communication skills and strong attention to detail.