Regional Development Manager
Our client is a large Insurer who are held in the highest regard with clients around the UK.
They are looking to appoint a 'Regional Development Underwriter' to work out of their head office and cover the Northern region.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced development underwriter to diversify into a management role and make a lasting impact on the northern business through you and the development of your small team of Underwriters.
The role will involve significant travel around the north with frequent on-site underwriting.
- Manage a team of Development Underwriters in the North region
- Drive the acquisition of new business on commercial and motor fleet markets
- Assist in developing opportunities through technical knowledge and understanding of risk
What you'll need to succeed
- Significant underwriter experience from a reputable Insurer
- Commercial combined experience, with some motor fleet
- Extensive development/new business skills
- Preferably ACII qualified
What's on offer
On offer is a competitive basic salary of up to £60,000 plus annual bonus, 28 days holiday, pension scheme, health plan and company car. This is a great opportunity to develop your career with a highly reputable national Insurer.