Commercial Account Executive – Portfolio waiting - Dartford
Commercial Account Executive – Portfolio waiting
Location: Dartford / Kent
Salary: To c£45k (negotiable) + Car + Bonus
We’re delighted to be working with a progressive and client focused brokerage that has consistently grown for several years via organic growth.
To enable them to continue their growth they are looking to appoint an additional Account Executive to Manage a diverse portfolio of clients and grow this further.
You’ll be working in partnership with two Account Handlers who will assist you in day to day client management, placement and with renewal preparation.
Their existing client base is made up of a mix of SME and Mid Corporate clients with a number of large blue chips clients, if you can find the opportunity they can design the cover to match it.
• Manage existing client relationships and maximise both client retention and referral business
• Develop relationships with potential clients and on-board these as appropriate
• Attend client and insurer meetings as required to ensure business is both won in year one and retained in year two.
• Establish solid working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
• Liaise extensively with other departments internally to maximise wider client coverage.
• Network extensively to maximise new business opportunities
• Current experience within the Commercial Insurance market with hands on experience as an Account Executive / Account Manager / Development Executive role
• Exposure to all standard classes of Commercial Insurance
• Experience of presenting at board level
• High level communication, negotiation, client management and sales skills.
• Proven ability to develop relationships and win business within a client environment