INSURANCE ACCOUNT HANDLER AND CLAIMS HANDLER – POLISH SPEAKING
Clark James Insurance Recruitment currently have some excellent live vacancies suitable for anyone with recent experience (at least a year or two) in Personal Lines or Commercial Insurance broking (not life/medical).
The company can offer a really friendly and positive working environment with a great boss and brilliant training opportunities
Role and Responsibilities
- To be responsible and accountable for the renewal retention, maintenance, negotiating premiums with underwriters, processing adjustments, preparing documentation and growth of a portfolio of clients, to include household, wholesale, holiday homes, commercial, motor and travel insurance.
- To cross-sell insurance and approved products according to the demands and needs of the existing clients.
- Acquire new personal lines business through leads generated by the company, by themselves and through wholesale business
- Recent experience in an account-handling role within a general broker or in an Insurance Company Environment
- Technically competent on mainstream insurance classes
- Competent on Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook programs
- Good level of numeracy and spelling
- Competent business letter-writing skills
Apply today in strict confidence to be part of this great broker and a long, rewarding career!
Apply for INSURANCE ACCOUNT HANDLER AND CLAIMS HANDLER – POLISH SPEAKING
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly