A major Broker is seeking a Senior Client Manager to play a leading role with their key Clients.
You will work with existing Clients responding to their insurance and risk management needs and importantly, successfully handling them through annual renewals. You will be working with often household names, with widely varying and often complex Insurance requirements.
You will use your excellent communication and relationship building skills to retain and develop existing clients as your first priority is to provide exceptional service and advice to your clients.
Some of the key accountabilities for this role will be:
* Managing the client renewal process to ensure successful client outcomes.
* Understanding clients' business and advising on key risk and insurance issues.
* Retention and growth of a portfolio of existing clients.
* Cross selling risk management and other added value services to clients.
* Development of prospects with the support of a strong Marketing department.
To be credible with your Clients you will have first class client relationship management skills, used to dealing with large and sophisticated clients, exceptional communication skills and strong attention to detail.