Commercial Account Handler
Commercial Account Handler, Canterbury - £20-25k p.a.
Are you a Commercial Account Handler looking for an opportunity to support and learn from others whilst building your own client portfolio? Konsileo could be the next move in your Commercial Insurance Broking career…
We are a commercial insurance broking start-up, and we value face to face advice for our clients. Konsileo is disrupting the broking industry. We are building an agile, tech enabled organisation, where the customer drives every decision we make. At the core of our tech is the premise to reduce time spent on admin by brokers (up to 50%), enabling you to spend more time building deep and long-term relationships with your clients.
After recruiting over a dozen Client Directors, Konsileo are now looking for someone with an Account Handler background in commercial insurance to help support our 2 brokers based in Canterbury, Kent (plus the opportunity to support other brokers across the UK), as well as building your own client portfolio. This opportunity would be great for someone with 2-3 years’ experience who has learnt the foundations of commercial insurance and is eager to start building their own book of business alongside continued professional development and learning from colleagues.
Scrap the complex hierarchies and poor legacy systems and future-proof your career as a commercial broker by using innovative tech in a collaborative environment. Although this is primarily a support role, our working environment will give you the opportunity to really add value to client relationships both locally and nationwide thanks to our collaborative culture and the technology we have built - creating ‘virtual teams’ to ensure clients have all the support and advice they need to effectively manage risk in their organisations.
Our main aim: Happy clients. Happy Brokers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Associate Client Director to join our growing commercial insurance broking hub office based in Canterbury.
- Great communicator with colleagues, clients and insurance contacts
- Team player, happy to help support other brokers with client prospecting, sales visits, back office support and claims, MTAs etc.
- Comfortable prospecting for new clients and keen to try new techniques for generating leads
- Desire to build strong, long-lasting client relationships alongside supporting others
- Technically proficient
- Keen to build on experience and develop as a broker in an advisory role, where you truly get to the core of your client’s businesses
- Excited to be at the forefront of disruption in the insurance industry
- Highly motivated to organise own workload and priorities
- Open and transparent way of working – our culture is very open and honest, with our primary aim to help you be a successful Konsileo broker
Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Commercial Account Handler role, Cert CII qualification desired but not essential
- Work well in a team
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Professional attitude towards work & self-motivating
- Positive & open mindset – we want your ideas on how to continually improve our technology
- Guaranteed base annual salary (£20k-£25k dependent on experience)
- Uncapped commission and opportunity to build your own client book
- Startup hub style office space based in Canterbury, with flexible work from home options
- Access to state-of-the-art broking technology
- Flexible working – Full-time role but with flexible hours
- Collaborative working environment with a focus on professional development
Our brokers are based across the UK, but for this support role we are specifically looking for someone to join our team just outside Canterbury.
Apply for Commercial Account Handler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly