Employers / Public Liability Claims Technician
As part of the Claims Team, the role of the Casualty claims handler is to manage effectively a caseload of EL/ PL and TP property damage claims from cradle to grave ensuring that company policy, procedure and regulatory requirements are adhered to at all times.
- Handle, investigate and close all liability claims allocated within your authority level.
- Take pro-active steps to effectively deal with claims.
- Ensure quality and service standards are met and costs minimised.
- Build relationships with internal and external customers including brokers, clients and policyholders.
- Demonstrating a pro-active claims handling service.
- Interested candidates must have working knowledge of EL & PL claims handling.
- Driven and personable attitude.