Claims Relationship Manager - Travel and Medical Claims
A very exciting role has emerged in Bristol with one of Europe's leading providers of travel Insurance to develop and maintain a network of providers and manage costs.
This role has a very exciting aspect to it as it requires regular international travel to Europe and The Middle East, normal working hours of 37.5 hours per week, a very generous performance bonus and a highly competitive Salary
As the Relationship Manager, You will ensure that the network is performing within agreed quality standards and negotiate, where appropriate, preferred rates and discounts with suppliers to build a reliable network of medical care providers within the private sector in key countries across Europe.
To be successful, it is essential that that you have experience of managing suppliers, preferably within the Healthcare Sector, be fluent in English, and the ability to speak Spanish is desirable due to regular travel to Spain.
Other significant Role Requirements:
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Good numerical skills and computer literacy.
- High standard of accuracy and technical correctness.
- Must be result-driven, proactive, self-motivated and a team player.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to draft contracts in compliance with market regulations and company needs.
- Understanding of the private medical sector in Spain, US and one or more of the following key countries: Egypt, Turkey, Greece, Cyprus, and Portugal.
If you have the relevant experience and want to find out more information regarding this role - contact Blayne Kelly of the IPS Group