Our very successful client, rated as one of Europe's fastest growing Insurance organisations, has created new roles to manage their Business.
As Management Accountant you will work closely with the Financial Controller to assist with the management of the Financial Reporting, Treasury, Tax, and Financial Operations ensuring efficient and effective financial management of specific Trading Units within the Group.
This is an ideal opportunity for you to develop your experience and also your career in a fast moving organisation with is growing rapidly.
As Management Accountant your main responsibilities will include:
- Production of the monthly management accounts, cash flow and balance sheets.
- Forecasting and budgeting profit & loss, cash flow and balance sheets.
- Managing the cash position.
- Help to execute tax planning opportunities to minimise tax payable by the Group.
- Assist the Group VAT return and payment process.
- Monitoring timely invoice payment, ensuring appropriate controls are adhered to.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate:
- Recently Qualified Accountant or Finalist, ideally with an understanding of the Insurance industry.
- Experience of management accounting and financial control work.
- Effective communication both orally and in writing to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly