Property and Motor Claims Handlers
What will you be doing?
We are looking for positive, passionate people who know how to deliver excellent customer service to join our Commercial Property & Specialised Markets department.
We have teams that cover all aspects of Commercial Property, Commercial & Personal Motor, European Motor Claims and Agricultural claims so you'll have lots of opportunities to learn more.
As a claims handler you will carry out investigations into policy liability for claims including full quantum assessment. You will need to demonstrate excellent negotiation skills in order to develop and maintain customer relationships.
Based at Middlebrook, adjacent to the Macron Stadium, we are ideally situated approximately 15 miles to the north west of Manchester and can be reached directly by rail, via Horwich Parkway, or road via the M61 and regional motorway network.
Our office hours are 9am-5pm Monday - Friday.
“AXA is proud to support the needs of our employees and as such understands everyone has individual work and home life responsibilities. We are therefore happy to discuss flexible working arrangements for this role, should this be a requirement for you”.
For this role you will need to be self-motivated and be able to work under own initiative. We will also need to demonstrate an understanding of how to size a problem and develop a solution and also be a strong innovative thinker not constrained by typical boundaries.
Skills, knowledge & Experience essential for the role include:
- Property or Motor Insurance experience.
- Progressing to ACII or equivalent preferred.
- Good knowledge of a wide range of common office software.
- Good influencing skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent customer service experience and ability to manage expectations effectively.
- Educated to GCSE level.
- Evidence of working in a team.
- A clear aspiration to learn and develop.
- A confident manner.
Please ensure your application is completed and officially submitted on-line by the closing date. Successful submissions will be acknowledged by email. Please note we are unable to accept applications via email.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. We’ve been recognised as one of the Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Companies to work for. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
Proud to be part of the AXA Group, the number one global insurance brand and a worldwide leader in financial services, AXA Insurance businesses employ over 5,500 in a network of offices across the UK. Our expert teams care for a huge range of customers, helping them protect their cars, homes and businesses against life’s uncertainties. Whether bought directly, through brokers or through a number of corporate partners, our market-leading products are trusted by millions.
What We Offer
We have a fantastic new training and development academy which every team member is part of. It means that when you join you have a structured and well defined career path that can propel your salary and your career opportunities. The academy is run at your pace so essentially the quicker and more experienced you become the bigger the salary reward!
As you’d expect from a global leader, our reward package is a world-beater here’s a small selection of our current benefits.
- Bonus Scheme linked to yours and the company’s performance.
- Pension scheme with employer contributions as well as your own.
- Life assurance 10x reference salary (4x if not in the Pension Scheme)
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 28 days by your fifth year of service.
- Interest free season ticket loan scheme.
- Access to MAX Benefits where you enjoy cashback and discounts on thousands of retails, holidays and purchases.
- Flex benefits such as holiday purchase, dental care, bikes for work.
- 20% discount with EE.
- 50% of Pure Gym membership.
- Discount on all AXA Insurance products, including car, home and travel insurance, breakdown cover & healthcare.
- Investment in Professional Qualifications.
- Free off-site parking
Please apply via the 'Apply' button.