Commercial Insurance Broker
Commercial Insurance Broker
If you are an insurance broker looking after commercial clients seeking a career move to future-proof yourself, then Konsileo should be at the top of your list of places to work.
In the last year Konsileo has transformed from an insurtech start-up, building our own end-end broking platform, to having a dozen Client Directors spread across the UK trading and growing client books. Konsileo brokers are enhanced by our technology and efficient ways of working, proven by our Startup of the Year award won at the UK Broker Awards in September 2018.
Our values are simple, adult-adult relationships, transparency, and professionalism. We believe by employing highly expert commercial insurance brokers with risk insights in their chosen specialty, we can build a supportive and collaborative environment where both the employees broking the risks (you) and your clients see the benefits.
Konsileo are a multi-niche organisation, and have insurer agencies to cover the whole market, meaning we are looking to work with brokers from different backgrounds and experience, for you to find a long-term home for your clients where they can be sure they are looked after properly by you.
If you have thought of becoming an AR or setting up your own brokerage but didn’t want the risk and hassle of regulation, or don’t enjoy being a small cog in a large corporate environment, joining Konsileo in our employee setup could be the answer you have been looking for. Our central team look after insurer agencies, compliance, technology, marketing plus other support, meaning you spend more of your time advising clients and reaching your targets. It’s the best of both worlds!
If your client portfolio includes commercial clients (SME-mid-market), plus you use risk management alongside insurance products to ensure the best for your clients, then we want to talk to you.
- Experience in a client-facing commercial broking role (minimum 5 years)
- CII qualifications desired
- Confident in all points of the client life-cycle, from prospecting, quote, placement, MTAs and renewals.
- Confident prospecting for new clients and keen to try new techniques for generating leads
- Able to build strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Technically proficient
- Keen to take on an advisory role, where you truly get to the core of your client’s businesses
- Comfortable adapting to new environments
- Excited to be at the forefront of disruption in the insurance industry
- Highly motivated to organise own workload and priorities plus comfortable working remotely (until we have more than one broker in a region!)
- Open and transparent way of working – our culture is very open and honest, with our primary aim to help you be a successful Konsileo broker, we expect you to be open with us too.
- Work well in a team
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Competent in chosen area of expertise and keen to keep knowledge up-to-date
- Confidence to advise and negotiate with clients and underwriters
- Professional attitude towards work & self-motivating
- Positive & open mindset – we want your ideas on how to continually improve our technology
- Guaranteed base annual salary (£35k-£75k+ dependent on experience)
- Startup hub style office space (currently in Kent and Bristol, other locations being considered but at first it may be a work from home setup depending on your requirements)
- Access to state of the art broking technology
- Flexible working – Full-time role but with flexible hours
- Collaborative working environment with a focus on professional development
Opportunities across the UK available, we are looking to set up hubs around the right people rather than finding set locations first!
Apply for Commercial Insurance Broker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Head of Broking General Insurance jobs in Yorkshire and the Humber
- Commercial Broker General Insurance jobs in Yorkshire and the Humber
- Insurance Broker General Insurance jobs in Yorkshire and the Humber
- Senior Broker General Insurance jobs in Yorkshire and the Humber
- Broking General Insurance jobs in Yorkshire and the Humber