Senior Binding Authority Technician
The Technician will construct and draft Binding Authorities and facility slips and wordings from scratch (in accordance with coverholder and London Market requirements) and prepare/process risk bound bordereaux and payment bordereaux through systems and IMR/e-accounts. Will also create client presentations in PowerPoint and communicate regularly with coverholders.
Candidates wishing to apply must have the following experience/skills:
- Solid Property and/or Casualty experience
- Working knowledge of handling binders and facilities on a day to day basis, from cradle to grave
- A thorough understanding of Binding Authority market compliance/annual compliance and audit requirements
- Using BARS and Atlas Lloyds processes
- Thorough understanding of the Scheme Canada (Lineage) process
- Excel skills to an advanced level
Please get in touch for more information.
Apply for Senior Binding Authority Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly