WPR is delighted to be partnered with a leading insurance group as they look to hire an MI Analyst in Surrey. Reporting into the Head of MI Claims, you will be responsible for merging multiple data extracts to create accurate, timely and concise reports that allows management to evaluate performance and make operational decisions.
In addition, you will assist with audit requests and quarterly claims compliance testing to ensure Sarbanes Oxley Compliance.
- Undertake the merging of various data sets to produce an amalgamated data set for Management reporting from which graphs, tables and report packs can be produced. Key outputs include ‘Actual versus Expected’, ‘Reserve Adequacy’ and ‘Large claim Analysis’ for inclusion in the monthly Claims Committee Report and quarterly Board Reports.
- Assist with the quarterly claims compliance testing and reporting.
- Analyse claim data for trends, quality issues and bring to the attention of Management.
- Work as part of the project team to streamline the reporting methods and business process during its transformation, playing a key role in the scoping and testing of new reporting tools.
- Advanced Excel Skills. Joining data, creating pivot tables, graphs and charts essential.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Access and IBM Cognos desirable.
- Knowledge and understanding of Insurance and Reinsurance terms.
- Prior experience as a data analyst working extensively with Microsoft Excel.
- Previous Employment in the Insurance / Reinsurance industry an advantage.