Trainee Actuarial Analyst
Job Title: Trainee Actuarial Analyst
Job Type: Initial 23 Month Contract
About the company:
Our client is one of the largest Reinsurance companies in the world who operate in over 120 countries.
* Review and analyse data
* Carry out mortality analysis on client data and suggest quote pricing basis
* Ensure pricing basis conforms with our client
* Produce accurate rates within specified time frames and accurate documentation to support quotes
* Assist in the development and maintenance of longevity pricing tools
* Carry out other ad-hoc longevity pricing work as required Research
* Undertake analysis in order to contribute to the ongoing innovation of longevity pricing bases and tools.
* Develop and maintain a good understanding of the risks of longevity business Relationships
* Provide excellent customer service, both internally and externally, to help deliver the Longevity Team's objectives
* Promote the team internally and externally, and educate internal non specialists about longevity matters as necessary.
Degree standard or equivalent and have a keen interest in putting their analytical skills into an entry level insurance roles
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Trainee Actuarial Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly