Operational Risk Consultant
A well respected insurance organisation have an exciting opportunity for an Operational Risk Consultant to join their dedicated Risk team. This department has built a strong reputation within the business for the quality of its work and would like to add to their team of nine with an individual who shares the values of hard work and displays the right attitudes and behaviours.
The role will have responsibility for a variety of tasks focused on ensuring company employees understand their role in operational risk management, and can apply the operational risk framework to identify, assess, manage and monitor the operational risks they face. Areas of focus will include:
- Setting and communicating best practice for operational risk management and reviewing and analysing whether the Group meets these standards.
- Supporting the wider business in their risk management activity, including designing and delivering training and education programmes.
- Delivering operational risk thematic reviews across all operational risk categories.
- Designing, planning and delivering other effective communications on operational risk matters for business stakeholders.
- An ability to develop, work within and communicate risk frameworks that support the Group and to quickly build and develop relationships.
- Ability to plan and manage small projects to ensure they are delivered on time and to the right quality.
- Ideally experience in an operational risk role within the insurance / financial services industry.
This opportunity comes with a generous salary, along with benefits and career progression. If you wish to know more, please contact Adrian Richards at Cavendish Maine.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Apply for Operational Risk Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly