CAR / EAR - Broker / Account Executive
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an International Broker Account Executive with 5-10 years’ insurance experience to join a Lloyd's Broker in their established International Division.
The successful applicant should have previous experience specialising in aspects of CAR/EAR International Insurance Construction All Risks, Third Party Liability, Consequential Loss and Construction Plant and Equipment.
- Understanding of the technical processes that relate to insurance placement within the Lloyds and International Markets is also relevant.
- Excellent communication all levels is essential, as the role requires daily liaison with clients and local business partners.
- Negotiate placement, renewal and amendments to insurances and provide appropriate documentation to clients.
- Working within an established division this role is for a team player who will be focused on client servicing assist in the management of client relationships and takes ownership of and manage day to day client’s requests.
- Provide advice to clients on insurance related contractual issues liaising and negotiating with other parties as required. Liaise with associates, insurers and others where appropriate to respond to client queries.
- The successful candidate will participate in Company and Group initiatives that promote lifelong learning.
Apply for CAR / EAR - Broker / Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly