INSURANCE CLAIMS HANDLER
We are really excited about this great role because we love the company and these opportunities are particularly rare at the moment with this type of broker.
We are looking for a candidate with a great knowledge and understanding of the claims process from FNOL to settlement so this is a particularly varied and customer focussed role as you will be looking after long term loyal clients. The role will deal with Commercial Insurance claims but the company are happy to consider someone who has handler Motor or household claims too.
Role and responsibilities
- To handle all contact from insurers, clients, uninsured loss providers and third parties
- To record claims and forward immediately to insurers and/or uninsured loss recovery agents. To update records as claim progresses
- To oversee claims from first notification to settlement
- To appoint engineers/loss adjusters as required and liaise with them as necessary
- To ensure all third party correspondence is forwarded to insurers to comply with Woolf protocol. To liaise with third parties where applicable
- To advise clients regarding claims procedures and liability
- To produce claims reports as required
- To ensure that files are maintained and cleared as appropriate
You must have previous experience of working within a Claims role and be able to handle a portfolio from start to finish.
This is a fantastic, calm working environment which is airy and modern, the company is very well regarded in the Insurance world and the benefits, training and career opportunities are second to none. Most importantly you will enjoy great job security!
Apply today in strict confidence for more info.