Account Handler £27,000 to £32,000 London
Our Client, a well known Broker, is looking for a new member of staff to join their growing Insurance team.
With previous Insurance knowledge, this is your opportunity to provide a first class service whilst dealing with a large Commercial client portfolio.
The role will be to exceed client expectations in the delivery of your service, in an enthusiastic manner, to ensure the client is delighted not only with what you have done, but the way in which you have done it.
Although initially a mainly administrative role you will be supported by an experienced team and structured training programme focused on your learning needs.
This will suit a focused and hardworking individual with experience within personal lines insurance or customer services from an Insurer or Broker and is looking to progress their career into Commercial Insurance.
As an Insurance Account Handler your role will include:
- Placing insurance programmes for a large portfolio of Clients
- Servicing and administering this portfolio, including:-
- Ensuring the adequacy and appropriateness of cover
- Checking the accuracy of policy documentation
- Resolving client enquiries in a friendly, professional and timely manner
- Updating risk information
- Negotiating with Insurers
- Liaising with the Account Executives
To be a successful Insurance Account Handler you will demonstrate:
- Insurance experience with an interest in the technical aspects
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- A desire to learn and provide excellent customer service