CREDIT HIRE CLAIMS HANDLER
Clark James Insurance Recruitment are working with a really exciting and forward thinking Motor Insurance business who are rapidly expanding in the UK. We currently have openings for candidates with a good level of Credit Hire experience living in or around East Sussex.
Key Skills required for this role are:
- Strong technical understanding of Credit Hire processes/procedures and best practice.
- Proven track record of negotiating Credit Hire claims from Cradle to Grave and monitoring own portfolio of claims. Including high value/contentious claims and claims handled outside of the ABI GTA.
- Knowledge of the ABI GTA and its implications.
- Proven ability to make financial and handling decisions to benefit the company
- Understanding of The Road Traffic Act 1988 and Article 75.
The successful candidate will be a good negotiator and a confident individual able to make decisions autonomously and have experience of liability and quantum disputes.
The company are stable and growing rapidly so it’s an exciting time to join. A generous salary and benefits are on offer plus genuine progression opportunities.