Senior Pricing Analyst
Our Pricing team are at the forefront of innovating pricing, data and technical capabilities to enable us understand our customers and deliver new approaches to them. We are looking for experienced pricing analysts who are excited by and keen to help shape major pricing projects and the pricing cycle for multiple products.
Focusing on Commercial Motor you will be working on our largest account, looking across the entire product spectrum at everything from online traded business, to underwriter negotiated cases, and even the wider Lloyds' market.
You will represent the team to the wider business including senior stakeholders within Underwriting, Technical Pricing, Reserving and IT teams. As part of the role you will:
Lead the build of new Radar models, coaching junior members in the update and maintenance of these.
Lead the design, execution and interpretation of analysis for the account. You will play a major role in translating core Technical Pricing Models into implementable "street pricing" plus developing models to understand impacts on retention.
Deliver proposals for pricing changes and managing the communication of this to stakeholders to get their buy in.
Managing data projects to provide the business with new sources that can provide insight.
Alongside a competitive salary we focus on your professional development in analysis software and professional qualifications offered by the Chartered Insurance Institute.
Skills and Experience:
To be a success in this role you will be self-motivated, have previous insurance pricing experience as well as the following:
* Proven experience using Willis Towers Watson's Radar software
* Proven coding experience and using data analysis tools such as R, SQL, SAS (EG or Base), VBA etc.
* Demonstrable experience leading analytical reviews, finding solutions when there are data gaps and ambiguity exists.
* Experience influencing technical and non-technical audiences to gain support for proposals.
* Exposure to training and coaching junior team members in analysis software and executing reviews.
* You will be qualified to degree level and have a high degree of numerical ability.